The Rhythm of the Islands
Relax and unwind to the rhythm of not one, but at least six different tropical beach destinations in Bali and Lombok – each with its own unique attractions. Within an hour of your arrival in Bali you will be putting your feet up and enjoying the golden-sand beach of Jimbaran Bay. Once a sleepy fishing village, Jimbaran is now home to a number of high-end hotels and resorts. Your next beach stop is Kuta on the neighbouring island of Lombok – a whole world away from its namesake in Bali. The beautiful beaches of Kuta with their white sand and aquamarine ocean remain unspoiled and tranquil. They are also famous for their world-class surf breaks. Your next stop is Gili Trawangan located just off the coast of Lombok. One of the small group of Gili islands, Trawangan offers excellent diving and snorkeling. After three days of tropical beach bliss you will travel by boat to Nusa Lembongan, an island located off the southeast coast of Bali. Two nights here will give you plenty of time to explore the stunning reefs, mangrove forest and seaweed farms and relax to the rhythm of island life. This tour ends in Uluwatu, the southern most tip of Bali. Visit the lovely white sand beaches that are mostly frequented by surfers, wonder at the amazing Uluwatu temple and enjoy the fantastic sunsets from high on the cliffs of the Bukit peninsula. nderful beach holiday that takes in more than six idyllic beaches in Bali and Lombok
Upon arrival in Bali you will be transferred to your hotel in Jimbaran. Here you will stay at the Puri Jimbaran Resort where authentic Balinese-style living is combined with modern luxury. This is the perfect place to relax and to use as a base to discover Bali, the Island of the Gods.
Spend the morning relaxing on the golden sands of Jimbaran Bay or go for a cooling dip in the hotel’s infinity-edged swimming pool. Try a spa treatment. Enjoy the sunset and a seafood BBQ by the beach.
Take the short (20 – 30 minute) flight to Lombok. Upon arrival your driver will meet you and take you to Kuta Beach – unlike its Bali namesake, this beautiful white sandy beach with its aquamarine water remains peaceful and undeveloped.
Relax and enjoy some beach time. Explore the stunning southern coastline or go surfing at any of the world-renowned shore, reef and point breaks along the coast.
This morning you head for Teluk Kodek, where a boat will take you to the tropical island of Gili Trawangan. Part of the group of three “Gili “ islands just off the coast of Lombok this small island has white sand beaches, turquoise water and palm trees.
Walk around the island or take a ride on a cidomo – a horse drawn cart. Snorkel off the beach and spot turtles and coral, sunbathe, read, relax and watch the sun set over Bali – a real island getaway.
Another day to enjoy your tropical island destination.
This morning you will travel by fast boat to Nusa Lembongan - a small island off the southeast coast of Bali. Your hotel is a short walk from the harbor.
Nusa Lembongan has lots of fun activities on offer – dive or snorkel a number of excellent dive spots, walk or hire a motorbike and explore the island’s pretty beaches, mangrove forests and seaweed farms.
Transfer by boat to Sanur where our driver will meet you and take you to Uluwatu on the southern tip of Bali on the Bukit Peninsula. Well known for the stunning Uluwatu temple this area is also a surf mecca with many small white sand beaches and coral reefs waiting to be discovered.
Enjoy your final day at your beautiful resort. Later in the afternoon you may want to visit the spectacular Uluwatu Temple to see the sunset and a unique Kecak dance performance.
Transfer to the airport for your departure from Denpasar - the end of a wonderful beach holiday in Bali and Lombok.
• All accommodation in comfortable hotels during the whole tour
• All meals according to the program
• All transportation and airport transfers by air-conditioned car with local driver
• Domestic flights from Bali - Lombok
• Boat transport from Lombok - Gili Trawangan / Gili Trawangan - Nusa Lembongan / Nusa Lembongan - Bali
• All services as mentioned in the program
• Additional travelers information upon booking
Note: additional peak season surcharges might apply to the above mentioned price.
• Visa (fees) to enter Indonesia
• International flights and taxes
• Airport departure taxes per person (between USD 2,- up to USD 15,-)
• Travel insurances
• Personal expenses like drinks, tipping, souvenirs etc.
• Optional excursions and activities and their entrance fees
• Other expenses not mentioned in the program
Experience at least six different tropical beach destinations in Bali and Lombok – each with its own unique attractions but within easy distance of each other. Snorkel, dive, surf, sunbathe and relax on a beach holiday that will suit all tastes and interests.
How We Work
Welcome to the start of creating your unique, personalised Indonesian travel experience. Here are the typical steps involved in planning your trip to Indonesia with Nusadinusa:
1. Once you have browsed our website and have some ideas about the kind of trip you want, our specialist travel consultants will help you to create the perfect itinerary to suit your needs. Your personal travel expert will help you with every detail of your trip - always ensuring at each step that your Indonesian journey will be truly memorable.
2. Contact us by email and tell us which of our tours are of interest. Or let us know your ideas and preferences. Also please let us know when you want to travel, the numbers travelling and any other information you feel we might need in order to design an itinerary that matches your vision.
3. We will call you by phone within 24 hours of receiving your email. Your personal travel consultant will answer your questions, clarify your ideas, desires and expectations.
4. Using this information your personal travel consultant will suggest a personalised, tailor-made itinerary for you - complete with recommended accommodation and activities, prices and information about the area. Once you have read your itinerary, your consultant will answer your questions and revise it until you are satisfied.
5. Once you confirm the itinerary we will ask you to pay your deposit so we can complete and confirm all bookings.
6. Your personal travel consultant will maintain ongoing contact with you and is here to answer your questions and concerns - he/she will continue to check that all arrangements are in place.
7. About two weeks before your departure you will recieve your personal detailed day-to-day itinerary of your upcoming trip, as well as additional information such as cultural etiquette and other recommendations that will help you to maximise your Indonesian experience.
During your trip your personal travel consultant will continue to be available to ensure that your experience in Indonesia is running smoothly and to your expectations.
1 Does NusadiNusa also offer other destinations than Indonesia?
2 Does NusadiNusa charge any costs for making a proposal?
3 Does NusadiNusa also offer group tours?
4 Is it possible to make ajustments to the tours displayed on the website?
5 Why is there no mention of a departure date on the website?
6 Can you sent me a brochure?
11 Can Nusadinusa arrange a visa for me?
12 Can I use internet in Indonesia?
13 What is the exchange rate for the Indonesian roepia?
14 Do I need travel insurances?
15 What is the best time to travel to Indonesia?
17 What kind of vaccinations do I need for Indonesia?
18 Will Nusadinusa provide me with a guide during my tour?
19 How will I be able to find our guide upon arrival in Indonesia?
20 What language do they speak in Indonesia?
21 What kind of accommodation does Nusadinusa use during the tours?
22 How is the food in Indonesia?
23 What type of clothing should I bring on my trip to Indonesia?
24 Can I pay with credit card in Indonesia?
25 Is it expected to give tips in Indonesia?
26 Is it normal to haggle for a price in Indonesia?
27 Do I need to pay departure tax when I leave Indonesia?
28 Can I use my mobile phone in Indonesia?
29 What kind of electrical plugs do they use in Indonesia?
30 What customs should I take into account when visiting Indonesia?
31 Are there any special holidays or festivals worth visiting in Indonesia?
32 Does Nusadinusa also arrange international flight tickets?