Bali and Lombok are excellent destinations for a family-friendly adventure. This tour features lots of great activities and unique attractions ranging from great beaches to ancient temples. Start in South Bali, enjoy the lovely beaches and test your surfing skills. Visit the magnificent Uluwatu Temple for a stunning sunset and watch a performance of the fascinating Kecak, or Fire dance. Then you will leave the beaches in the south and head north for three nights in Ubud. Ubud is considered the cultural and artistic heart of Bali – it is also a great place to enjoy some outdoor family fun. Go rafting on the Ayung River with a professional rafting company - cycle tours are also an option. Next visit the Bali Botanical Garden and enjoy the Bali Treetops Adventure Park, a fun activity for groups and families. Drive back to Ubud via the verdant rice terraces of Jatiluwih with Mt. Batukaru serving as a dramatic backdrop. The next morning travel by fast boat from Bali to the neighbouring island of Lombok - transfer from here for a three night tropical escape on the Gili Islands. Ringed by white sand beaches and coral reefs, this group of three small islands offers excellent snorkeling and diving, and plenty of relaxing beach time. Spot turtles and explore colourful coral gardens, swim and unwind. Your next stop is the town of Senggigi located on the main island of Lombok. Take a walk through the rice and tobacco fields at the base of the imposing Mt Rinjani, visit a waterfall and learn about the culture and traditions of the local Sasak community. Kuta, Lombok is your final destination - with its sweeping white sandy beach Kuta is a good base for exploring the stunning southern coastline of Lombok - and offers many family-friendly activities. This brings you to the end of your family adventure in Bali and Lombok.
Upon arrival in Bali you will be welcomed by our representative and transferred to your hotel in Jimbaran, just a short drive from the airport. Once a sleepy fishing village, the golden-sand beach of Jimbaran is now home to a number of high-end hotels and resorts. This is the perfect place to relax and begin your family holiday.
Experience the fun and thrills of surfing! Your surf guide will meet you at the hotel and take you to where the waves are - then transfer you back to the hotel. Be back at the hotel in time to watch the sun go down on the beach in Jimbaran Bay.
Spend the morning relaxing on the golden sands of Jimbaran Bay or go for a cooling dip in the hotel’s swimming pool. Later in the afternoon visit the spectacular Uluwatu temple to see the sunset and a unique Kecak dance performance.
Transfer to your hotel in Ubud. Ubud is located in the centre of the island and is considered the cultural and artistic heart of Bali. It is also a good starting point for exploring Bali’s temples and nature. This afternoon is free. You can explore the streets, museums, shops and restaurants at your leisure.
Enjoy an exciting raft trip with professional and experienced guides on the Ayung River. Drive for 30 minutes to the starting point (near Ubud) then walk down through a terraced path to the river. After your rafting experience, have a shower and enjoy a buffet lunch before returning to the hotel.
Drive through the cultivated fields and strawberry plantations to Bedugul and Lake Bratan. You will visit the Bali Botanical Garden and enjoy Bali Treetops Adventure Park, which is a fun activity set in an open-air environment for groups and families. Then take a scenic route back to Ubud via Jatiluwih and the Ulun Danau Bratan Water Temple.
Travel by car to Padang Bai to catch a fast ferry to Lombok. A boat will take you to the tropical islands of Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Gili Meno. These three small islands just off the coast of Lombok have white sand beaches, turquoise water and palm trees. From the beach on Gili Air you can snorkel, spot turtles and coral, sunbathe, read, relax and watch the sun set over Bali - a real island getaway for your family.
A day at leisure on Gili Air.
Relax, sunbathe and snorkel some more.
A small outrigger boat will take you back to the mainland of Lombok and you will be transferred to your hotel in Senggigi.
Drive along the beautiful northern coast of the island to Tetebatu at the base of Mount Rinjani where you will take a guided walk for about two hours through rice and tobacco fields. By cidomo (horse and cart) you will explore the surrounding area and then switch to the car that will take you to Pringgasela village. Pringgasela is well known for its hand woven textile named songket. After lunch you continue to Masbagik, where pottery is still made in the traditional way. Your last stop will be in Loyok to see bamboo handicrafts being made.
The landscape becomes more arid as you drive to the south of the island. You will arrive in Kuta around noon. Enjoy the hotel and the beautiful white sandy beach of Kuta.
Kuta, with its sweeping beach is a good base for exploring the stunning southern coastline of Lombok - and offers lots of fun family activities. Kuta is also a renowned surf destination, with world-class shore, reef and point breaks along the coast.
The end of your amazing family holiday in Bali and Lombok - you will be transferred from your hotel to the airport where you can fly direct to Singapore or transfer back to Bali.
• All accommodation in comfortable hotels during the whole tour
• All meals according to the program
• All transportation and airport transfers by air-conditioned car with local driver
• Boat transport from Padangbai - Gili Trawangan / Gili Trawangan - Lombok
• English speaking Tour Guide
• Local English-speaking guides at sights during the tour
• All services as mentioned in the program
• Additional travelers information upon booking
All excursions and activities as mentioned including entrance fees such as:
• Surfing lessons
• Rafting on the Ayung river
• Bali Tree-top adventure & visit to Jatiluwih
• Sasak Village tour with short trekking
Note: additional peak season surcharges might apply to the above mentioned price.
• Visa (fees) to enter Indonesia
• International flights and taxes
• Airport departure taxes per person (between USD 2,- up to USD 15,-)
• Travel insurances
• Personal expenses like drinks, tipping, souvenirs etc.
• Optional excursions and activities and their entrance fees
• Other expenses not mentioned in the program
A mix of family-friendly cultural and natural attractions and activities ensures that the whole family will have an unforgettable and fun holiday in Indonesia.
How We Work
Welcome to the start of creating your unique, personalised Indonesian travel experience. Here are the typical steps involved in planning your trip to Indonesia with Nusadinusa:
1. Once you have browsed our website and have some ideas about the kind of trip you want, our specialist travel consultants will help you to create the perfect itinerary to suit your needs. Your personal travel expert will help you with every detail of your trip - always ensuring at each step that your Indonesian journey will be truly memorable.
2. Contact us by email and tell us which of our tours are of interest. Or let us know your ideas and preferences. Also please let us know when you want to travel, the numbers travelling and any other information you feel we might need in order to design an itinerary that matches your vision.
3. We will call you by phone within 24 hours of receiving your email. Your personal travel consultant will answer your questions, clarify your ideas, desires and expectations.
4. Using this information your personal travel consultant will suggest a personalised, tailor-made itinerary for you - complete with recommended accommodation and activities, prices and information about the area. Once you have read your itinerary, your consultant will answer your questions and revise it until you are satisfied.
5. Once you confirm the itinerary we will ask you to pay your deposit so we can complete and confirm all bookings.
6. Your personal travel consultant will maintain ongoing contact with you and is here to answer your questions and concerns - he/she will continue to check that all arrangements are in place.
7. About two weeks before your departure you will recieve your personal detailed day-to-day itinerary of your upcoming trip, as well as additional information such as cultural etiquette and other recommendations that will help you to maximise your Indonesian experience.
During your trip your personal travel consultant will continue to be available to ensure that your experience in Indonesia is running smoothly and to your expectations.
1 Does NusadiNusa also offer other destinations than Indonesia?
2 Does NusadiNusa charge any costs for making a proposal?
3 Does NusadiNusa also offer group tours?
4 Is it possible to make ajustments to the tours displayed on the website?
5 Why is there no mention of a departure date on the website?
6 Can you sent me a brochure?
11 Can Nusadinusa arrange a visa for me?
12 Can I use internet in Indonesia?
13 What is the exchange rate for the Indonesian roepia?
14 Do I need travel insurances?
15 What is the best time to travel to Indonesia?
17 What kind of vaccinations do I need for Indonesia?
18 Will Nusadinusa provide me with a guide during my tour?
19 How will I be able to find our guide upon arrival in Indonesia?
20 What language do they speak in Indonesia?
21 What kind of accommodation does Nusadinusa use during the tours?
22 How is the food in Indonesia?
23 What type of clothing should I bring on my trip to Indonesia?
24 Can I pay with credit card in Indonesia?
25 Is it expected to give tips in Indonesia?
26 Is it normal to haggle for a price in Indonesia?
27 Do I need to pay departure tax when I leave Indonesia?
28 Can I use my mobile phone in Indonesia?
29 What kind of electrical plugs do they use in Indonesia?
30 What customs should I take into account when visiting Indonesia?
31 Are there any special holidays or festivals worth visiting in Indonesia?
32 Does Nusadinusa also arrange international flight tickets?