It’s time to wind down after the big day and have the holiday of a lifetime – Bali and Java are dream destinations for honeymooners or those in search of a romantic sojourn. Start with a relaxing break at beautiful golden-sand Jimbaran beach – home to many boutique hotels and five-star resorts and spas. While here, visit the spectacular Uluwatu temple perched high on the rugged cliffs of the Bukit peninsula and enjoy stunning sunsets, wild surf beaches and seafood BBQs on the beach. Your next stop is the spiritual and artistic heart of Bali - Ubud. Immerse yourself in the mystical daily rituals of life in Hindu Bali. But don’t forget to have some fun as well - take a rafting trip down the wildly scenic Ayung River or go for a cycle ride through local villages and rice fields. Leaving Bali behind you fly to central Java where you visit the magical UNESCO-listed heritage sites of the Prambanan and Borobudur Temples. All this, while you enjoy a stay at the spectacular MesaStila Resort and Spa. Set in the midst of a coffee plantation, the resort features a unique spa, which caters for your outer and inner wellbeing. The final flourish of this trip is a romantic three-night stay in a private tropical island resort off the coast of northeast Java. Your stay here is the perfect end to your fabulous honeymoon trip.
Upon arrival in Bali you will be transferred to your hotel in Jimbaran. Here you will stay at the Puri Jimbaran Resort where authentic Balinese-style living is combined with modern luxury. This is the perfect place to relax and to use as a base to discover Bali, the Island of the Gods.
Spend the morning relaxing on the golden sands of Jimbaran Bay or go for a cooling dip in the hotel’s infinity-edged swimming pool. Try a spa treatment. Enjoy the sunset and a seafood BBQ by the beach.
Spend the morning at your leisure. Later in the afternoon, visit the spectacular Uluwatu temple to see the sunset and a unique Kecak dance performance.
Transfer to your hotel in Ubud. Ubud is located in the centre of the island and is considered the cultural and artistic heart of Bali. It is also a good starting point for exploring Bali’s temples and nature. This afternoon is free. You can explore the streets, museums, shops and restaurants at your leisure.
Immerse yourself in the spiritual side of Bali. From your hotel you will visit several iconic heritage and cultural sites east of Ubud. After breakfast your guide will explain temple offerings and you can create your own, before you head to the sacred temple of Tirta Empul. If you wish you can participate in a purifying bathing ritual in the holy waters. Then at Gunung Kawi take in the rice field vistas and temples that date back to the 11th Century and which commemorate the Udayana Kingdom. Have lunch with the children at a local foundation, the Yayasan Widya Guna education centre - a good way to give something back to Bali.
Enjoy an exciting raft trip with professional and experienced guides on the Ayung River. Drive for 30 minutes to the starting point (near Ubud) then walk down through a terraced path to the river. After your rafting experience, have a shower and enjoy a buffet lunch before returning to the hotel.
After a short flight from Bali our local representative will meet you in Yogyakarta. Then visit the famous Prambanan temple complex. Build in 850 A.D. this complex is dedicated to the supreme Hindu gods Brahma, Shiva and Vishnu. From here you drive to your hotel, the Mesastila Retreat in Magelang, Central Java. Mesastila is located in a spectacular tropical highland setting and built within a charming coffee plantation that produces up to seven tons of coffee a year.
Visit the Borobudur Temple (for sunrise if you wish). A local guide will show you around this complex, the largest Buddhist shrine in the world. Constructed in the 9th century the Borobudur features no less than 15.000 different reliefs and over 400 open work stupas that depict the road to Nirwana.
A day for you to relax and enjoy the hotel and its surroundings. Check out the daily schedule of Wellness Programmes and Cultural Activities including their spa, which offers a unique hammam experience. Take a tour of the coffee plantation or explore the surrounding area by bicycle.
Fly to Semarang where you will take a short boat ride to Karimunjawa Island and travel by speedboat to Menjawakan Island. Located in the midst of the Karimunjawa Archipelago and offering one of the largest lagoons in the area, Menjawakan is a very green, private tropical island (22 hectares) exclusively occupied by the Kura Kura Resort – the perfect honeymoon destination.
Your days on Menjawakan Island can be spent at leisure. Simply enjoy the sun, sea and beach combined with the perfect service at Kura Kura Resort. Also the hotel offers diving and snorkeling trips and trips to remote nearby islands. Sea kayaks, paddleboats and snorkeling equipment are available at the resort.
Relax and enjoy another day at leisure on the island.
Transfer back to Semarang and fly to Jakarta where you will overnight in a boutique hotel in the city centre.
You will be transferred to the airport for your flight - this brings your unforgettable Indonesian honeymoon to an end
• All accommodation in comfortable hotels during the whole tour
• All meals according to the program
• All transportation and airport transfers by air-conditioned car with local driver
• Domestic flights from Bali - Yogyakarta / Yogyakarta - Semarang / Semarang - Jakarta
• Boat transport from Semarang - Karimunjawa v.v.
• English speaking Tour Guide
• Local English-speaking guides at sights during the tour
• All services as mentioned in the program
• Additional travelers information upon booking
All excursions and activities as mentioned including entrance fees such as:
• Uluwatu temple visit & Kecak Dance
• Spiritual tour Ubud
• Rafting on the Ayung river
• Prambanan temple visit
• Borobudur temple visit
Note: additional peak season surcharges might apply to the above mentioned price.
• Visa (fees) to enter Indonesia
• International flights and taxes
• Airport departure taxes per person (between USD 2,- up to USD 15,-)
• Travel insurances
• Personal expenses like drinks, tipping, souvenirs etc.
• Optional excursions and activities and their entrance fees
• Other expenses not mentioned in the program
This honeymoon itinerary combines several cultural and natural highlights in Bali and Java with luxurious and elegant boutique hotels and resorts – the ultimate honeymoon setting.
How We Work
Welcome to the start of creating your unique, personalised Indonesian travel experience. Here are the typical steps involved in planning your trip to Indonesia with Nusadinusa:
1. Once you have browsed our website and have some ideas about the kind of trip you want, our specialist travel consultants will help you to create the perfect itinerary to suit your needs. Your personal travel expert will help you with every detail of your trip - always ensuring at each step that your Indonesian journey will be truly memorable.
2. Contact us by email and tell us which of our tours are of interest. Or let us know your ideas and preferences. Also please let us know when you want to travel, the numbers travelling and any other information you feel we might need in order to design an itinerary that matches your vision.
3. We will call you by phone within 24 hours of receiving your email. Your personal travel consultant will answer your questions, clarify your ideas, desires and expectations.
4. Using this information your personal travel consultant will suggest a personalised, tailor-made itinerary for you - complete with recommended accommodation and activities, prices and information about the area. Once you have read your itinerary, your consultant will answer your questions and revise it until you are satisfied.
5. Once you confirm the itinerary we will ask you to pay your deposit so we can complete and confirm all bookings.
6. Your personal travel consultant will maintain ongoing contact with you and is here to answer your questions and concerns - he/she will continue to check that all arrangements are in place.
7. About two weeks before your departure you will recieve your personal detailed day-to-day itinerary of your upcoming trip, as well as additional information such as cultural etiquette and other recommendations that will help you to maximise your Indonesian experience.
During your trip your personal travel consultant will continue to be available to ensure that your experience in Indonesia is running smoothly and to your expectations.
1 Does NusadiNusa also offer other destinations than Indonesia?
2 Does NusadiNusa charge any costs for making a proposal?
3 Does NusadiNusa also offer group tours?
4 Is it possible to make ajustments to the tours displayed on the website?
5 Why is there no mention of a departure date on the website?
6 Can you sent me a brochure?
11 Can Nusadinusa arrange a visa for me?
12 Can I use internet in Indonesia?
13 What is the exchange rate for the Indonesian roepia?
14 Do I need travel insurances?
15 What is the best time to travel to Indonesia?
17 What kind of vaccinations do I need for Indonesia?
18 Will Nusadinusa provide me with a guide during my tour?
19 How will I be able to find our guide upon arrival in Indonesia?
20 What language do they speak in Indonesia?
21 What kind of accommodation does Nusadinusa use during the tours?
22 How is the food in Indonesia?
23 What type of clothing should I bring on my trip to Indonesia?
24 Can I pay with credit card in Indonesia?
25 Is it expected to give tips in Indonesia?
26 Is it normal to haggle for a price in Indonesia?
27 Do I need to pay departure tax when I leave Indonesia?
28 Can I use my mobile phone in Indonesia?
29 What kind of electrical plugs do they use in Indonesia?
30 What customs should I take into account when visiting Indonesia?
31 Are there any special holidays or festivals worth visiting in Indonesia?
32 Does Nusadinusa also arrange international flight tickets?