Serenity, Sands & Reefs
Add a beach twist to a classic Indonesian tour of Sumatra, Java and Bali. This tour starts in Sumatra - located 2 hours from Padang International Airport, Cubadak Island offers an unexpected haven of tranquility and peacefulness. Wooden bungalows are set on a white sandy beach while clear lagoon waters and coral reefs offer fantastic snorkeling and diving. Trek through the island rainforest and spot monkeys, deer and wild boar. Leaving Sumatra you will fly to Semarang in Java and transfer to the stunning resort of Kura Kura on Menjawakan, one of 27 islands that make up the Karimunjawa Archipelago. Part of a protected National Marine Park, the islands have pristine white palm fringed beaches and are surrounded by abundant coral reefs. Spend your days simply relaxing and enjoying the scenery, snorkel, kayak or sail. The famous island of Bali is the final destination of this tour – spend four nights here in Jimbaran Bay, soaking up the unique cultural and natural attractions. Visit two of Bali’s most important and picturesque temples. Explore the nearby island of Lembongan on board a catamaran and snorkel or dive the colourful reefs. Relax and unwind – experience the serenity, beaches and stunning reefs of Sumatra, Java and Bali
Padang can be reached by direct international flights from Kuala Lumpur or Singapore. Alternatively you can fly via Medan or Jakarta. Conveniently located just two hours from Padang International Airport, Cubadak Island offers an unexpected haven of tranquility and peacefulness. Wooden bungalows stretch along a white sandy beaches that stretch down to the clear waters of the lagoon and the coral reef.
If you arrive in Padang in the evening please plan an overnight stay here before your transfer to Cubadak.
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of this tropical island paradise – check out the hotel activities programme, which includes jungle treks, sailing, snorkeling and picnics.
Another day that you can spend at your leisure. Optional activities such as jungle treks, sailing and snorkeling are available through the hotel.
A final day to relax, sunbathe swim, snorkel or sail – you choose.
Travel back to Padang to pick up a flight via Jakarta to Semarang. Overnight in Semarang. Explore the historical old city including several buildings from the Dutch colonial era, the old church built in 1753 and the Chinese temple complex in Semarang’s China town.
A short flight takes you to Karimunjawa Island and travel by speedboat to Menjawakan Island. Located in the midst of the Karimunjawa Archipelago and offering one of the largest lagoons in the area, Menjawakan is a very green, private tropical island (22 hectares) exclusively occupied by the Kura Kura Resort. Flights to the resort are only available from May 1 - October 31 due to the weather conditions – access by speedboat from April 1– November 30 is also possible.
Your days on Menjawakan Island can be spent at leisure. The hotel offers diving and snorkeling trips and trips to remote nearby islands. Sea kayaks, paddleboats and snorkeling equipment are available at the resort.
The resort offers daily diving and snorkeling trips and “Robinson Crusoe” trips to remote nearby island, cruises sea kayaks, and paddleboats – all in an incredibly beautiful tropical beach environment.
The resort offers daily diving and snorkeling trips and “Robinson Crusoe” trips to remote nearby island, cruises sea kayaks, and paddleboats.
Fly back to Semarang and continue on to Jimbaran, Bali. Once a sleepy fishing village, the golden sand beach of Jimbaran is now home to a number of high-end hotels and resorts. Here you will stay at the Puri Jimbaran Resort where authentic Balinese-style living is combined with modern luxury. This is the perfect place to relax and to use as a base to discover Bali, the Island of the Gods.
Spend the morning relaxing on the golden sands of Jimbaran Bay or go for a cooling dip in the hotel’s infinity-edged swimming pool. Later in the afternoon visit the spectacular Uluwatu temple to see the sunset and a unique Kecak dance performance.
In the morning, transfer to the harbour for an exciting three-hour catamaran cruise to Nusa Lembongan. Snorkel in the crystal clear waters and enjoy lunch at a local resort. This evening enjoy a romantic candlelit-dinner on the beach - this is sure to be one of the highlights of your trip.
The day will start with a drive to the picturesque Tanah Lot temple located on a rocky outcrop in the sea. From the coast the tour goes inland to the enchanting Batukaru temple located on the slopes of the Batukaru Mountain. Lunch will be served at a resort in the village of Wongaya – enjoy the delicious food and panoramic views. After lunch return to Jimbaran in time for a spectacular sunset.
Transfer to the airport for your international or domestic flight.
• All accommodation in comfortable hotels during the whole tour
• All meals according to the program
• All transportation and airport transfers by air-conditioned car with local driver
• Domestic flights from Padang - Semarang / Semarang - Bali
• Boat transport from Sumatra - Cubadak Island v.v. / Semarang - Karimunjawa Island v.v.
• English speaking Guide during road transfers
• Local English-speaking guides at most sights during the tour
• All services as mentioned in the program
• Additional travelers information upon booking
All excursions and activities as mentioned including entrance fees such as:
• Non-motorized watersports free of charge during stay Cubadak Island
• Uluwatu temple visit & Kecak dance performance
• Catamaran cruise south Bali
• Romantic beach dinner Jimbaran
• Temple tour Bali
Note: additional peak season surcharges might apply to the above mentioned price.
• Visa (fees) to enter Indonesia
• International flights and taxes
• Airport departure taxes per person (between USD 2,- up to USD 15,-)
• Travel insurances
• Personal expenses like drinks, tipping, souvenirs etc.
• Optional excursions and activities and their entrance fees
• Other expenses not mentioned in the program
A beach holiday with a twist – visit three amazing beach destinations in Indonesia and experience the best of tropical paradise island beaches as well as natural and cultural attractions.
How We Work
Welcome to the start of creating your unique, personalised Indonesian travel experience. Here are the typical steps involved in planning your trip to Indonesia with Nusadinusa:
1. Once you have browsed our website and have some ideas about the kind of trip you want, our specialist travel consultants will help you to create the perfect itinerary to suit your needs. Your personal travel expert will help you with every detail of your trip - always ensuring at each step that your Indonesian journey will be truly memorable.
2. Contact us by email and tell us which of our tours are of interest. Or let us know your ideas and preferences. Also please let us know when you want to travel, the numbers travelling and any other information you feel we might need in order to design an itinerary that matches your vision.
3. We will call you by phone within 24 hours of receiving your email. Your personal travel consultant will answer your questions, clarify your ideas, desires and expectations.
4. Using this information your personal travel consultant will suggest a personalised, tailor-made itinerary for you - complete with recommended accommodation and activities, prices and information about the area. Once you have read your itinerary, your consultant will answer your questions and revise it until you are satisfied.
5. Once you confirm the itinerary we will ask you to pay your deposit so we can complete and confirm all bookings.
6. Your personal travel consultant will maintain ongoing contact with you and is here to answer your questions and concerns - he/she will continue to check that all arrangements are in place.
7. About two weeks before your departure you will recieve your personal detailed day-to-day itinerary of your upcoming trip, as well as additional information such as cultural etiquette and other recommendations that will help you to maximise your Indonesian experience.
During your trip your personal travel consultant will continue to be available to ensure that your experience in Indonesia is running smoothly and to your expectations.
1 Does NusadiNusa also offer other destinations than Indonesia?
2 Does NusadiNusa charge any costs for making a proposal?
3 Does NusadiNusa also offer group tours?
4 Is it possible to make ajustments to the tours displayed on the website?
5 Why is there no mention of a departure date on the website?
6 Can you sent me a brochure?
11 Can Nusadinusa arrange a visa for me?
12 Can I use internet in Indonesia?
13 What is the exchange rate for the Indonesian roepia?
14 Do I need travel insurances?
15 What is the best time to travel to Indonesia?
17 What kind of vaccinations do I need for Indonesia?
18 Will Nusadinusa provide me with a guide during my tour?
19 How will I be able to find our guide upon arrival in Indonesia?
20 What language do they speak in Indonesia?
21 What kind of accommodation does Nusadinusa use during the tours?
22 How is the food in Indonesia?
23 What type of clothing should I bring on my trip to Indonesia?
24 Can I pay with credit card in Indonesia?
25 Is it expected to give tips in Indonesia?
26 Is it normal to haggle for a price in Indonesia?
27 Do I need to pay departure tax when I leave Indonesia?
28 Can I use my mobile phone in Indonesia?
29 What kind of electrical plugs do they use in Indonesia?
30 What customs should I take into account when visiting Indonesia?
31 Are there any special holidays or festivals worth visiting in Indonesia?
32 Does Nusadinusa also arrange international flight tickets?